User Apps Download not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User Apps Download not Working

Any idea why clicking download in user apps will send the download into cycling and stuck there?

Thanks.

Hello aligator,

Thank you for your post.

I'm able to successfully download indicators and strategies from the User App Share. Is there a specific script you're trying to download and can't? What web browser are you using? Have you tried with a different browser?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello aligator,

Just wanted to follow up to see if you were still having issues downloading from the User App Share. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
        Hello aligator,

Just wanted to follow up to see if you were still having issues downloading from the User App Share. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Thanks Kate. Yes, the download issue as described still exists.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello aligator,

Thank you for your reply.

What web browser are you using? If you are able, please test in a different browser.

If there is a specific one you are trying to download, I can try uploading it on this thread to see if you can successfully download it from here. Let me know which item you are attempting to download and we can try that.

Comment

Hello aligator,

Thank you for your post.

I'm able to successfully download indicators and strategies from the User App Share. Is there a specific script you're trying to download and can't? What web browser are you using? Have you tried with a different browser?

Thank you Kate,

I am using Chrome, and also tried Explorer. The issue of downloading from the User Apps still exists, regardless of what indicators or strategys for NT8 or NT7.

I have no problem or any issue to download any file (.zip or .cs) attached to any post. For example, I have downloaded several files attached to a post as you have suggested to try. No issue there.

It is just the User Apps section downloads (any) that go into a non stop circling (green fan blade) when the download button is clicked.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello aligator,

The User App Share does require you to enable Javascript to reach the download successfully. Do you have Javascript enabled in Chrome? To check, in the upper right corner of the Chrome window, click the three dots, then Settings. In the left pane, click Privacy And Security, then on that page click the Site Settings option, then scroll down to Javascript. If this is disabled, click it and enable it, then try again to download the file.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Comment

Hello aligator,

The User App Share does require you to enable Javascript to reach the download successfully. Do you have Javascript enabled in Chrome? To check, in the upper right corner of the Chrome window, click the three dots, then Settings. In the left pane, click Privacy And Security, then on that page click the Site Settings option, then scroll down to Javascript. If this is disabled, click it and enable it, then try again to download the file.

Thanks Kate,

Javascript is already checked and allowed. The download issue persists.

Comment

Hello aligator,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to replicate this issue. If you let me know which files you are specifically wanting to download, I can post the .Zip files in this thread and you can try to download from there. Otherwise, I would recommend contacting a dedicated PC technician to further troubleshoot as this would be outside of the scope of what we would be able to support, or attempting to download on a different PC.

Comment

Hello aligator,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to replicate this issue. If you let me know which files you are specifically wanting to download, I can post the .Zip files in this thread and you can try to download from there. Otherwise, I would recommend contacting a dedicated PC technician to further troubleshoot as this would be outside of the scope of what we would be able to support, or attempting to download on a different PC.

Hi Kate,

It appears recently many others are having the same download problem and are getting packaged responses from your Support. See the following link:

This has been going on for some times and has nothing to do with our ends setups but it is a Download issue at your end. With all due respect, please figure out the issue and stop sending people on a wild goose chase.

Cheers!

Comment

i have the same problem for almost a year that I could never download anything from this site,

Comment

Hello Aligator and ElMagoR,

Thank you for your replies.

If you provide links to the files in question, I am happy to confirm whether I can download them and can provide them to you here via the forums if you give me specific links to files you are attempting to download. I cannot do anything if you do not let me know which files specifically you are trying to download.

I am having no difficulty downloading from the User App Share. We'll need more information to find out why you're unable to download from our Ecosystem site. Please answer all of the following questions:

• What version of Windows are you using?
                        • What web browser are you using?
                        • Does this symptom persist if your clear your browser's cache?
                        • What about if you use a different web browser?
                        • What about after you turn off your PC, turn off your modem/router for at least 30 seconds, then restart your PC?

Comment

Please see my marked up answers.

Hello Aligator and ElMagoR,

Thank you for your replies.

If you provide links to the files in question, I am happy to confirm whether I can download them and can provide them to you here via the forums if you give me specific links to files you are attempting to download. I cannot do anything if you do not let me know which files specifically you are trying to download. I have already answered this. Can not download any of the User Apps, so pick your choice. I can download apps attached to member posts elsewhere in the forum, IT IS ONLY THE USER APPS DOWNLOAD SECTION THAT HAS ISSUE

I am having no difficulty downloading from the User App Share. We'll need more information to find out why you're unable to download from our Ecosystem site. Please answer all of the following questions:

I have already answered all of these questions in previous posts. My PC system works fine and it is optimized and exceeds NinjaTrader requirements.

• What version of Windows are you using? Latest updates of Windows 10 Version 1909 for X64 systems and NinjaTrader 8
                          • What web browser are you using? Chrome. and I have tried Explorer, Edge also
                          • Does this symptom persist if your clear your browser's cache? Yes!
                          • What about if you use a different web browser? Yes!
                          • What about after you turn off your PC, turn off your modem/router for at least 30 seconds, then restart your PC? Yes!

It is not just me having this download issues as you see in this thread and elsewhere, others are having the same issue.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello aligator,

I can confirm we are getting sporadic reports of this that may be regional. We are collecting further information at this time

Currently, there is no workaround aside from either posting here or writing in to us at platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with a link to the specific script(s) you are wanting to download; however, we are happy to do so in the meantime.

Comment

Could I get the bestvolume app https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...oad/bstvolume/

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                              Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
                              14 responses
                              0 likes