User Apps Download not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kate,

Just a heads up, this is still an issue. I've used Chrome, Firefox, and Edge, and Safari on my phone. When this issue happened on my computer a month ago, I was able to access the site from my Iphone and safari, but today, when I went to download something from the ecosystem, I was unable to download any indicator/strategy from my computer and my phone. Something is up. Java is enabled, I've been able to download things from this computer earlier this year, so I know it has been possible.

Cheers,
    Seastragg

Comment

Hello Seastragg,

Thank you for your reply.

I'll pass that along to our IT team, thank you for letting me know you're still having issues downloading.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
      Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Kate,

Soooo, I'm still getting the spinning wheel and it never stops spinning. But, as I was moving my cursor around, I saw the little hand pop up for where you needed to click "I accept the terms..." if the Java window actually popped up. So, I clicked it, and then moved my mouse just a little lower where I know that download button was, and was able to have another hand pop up and I could click. Low and behold, I was able to download the indicator. So, I'm not sure how that helps your end, but to anyone who is still experiencing this issue, hover around a little below and to the left of the spinning wheel until you see a cursor change, click that, then move just a tad lower than that, and you will get another cursor popup and you can click that to download the indicator.

I just replicated it and will include pictures that hopefully will show it. You can see the download in the bottom left of my pictures to see that it downloaded too...haha! I hope this helps someone who has had this problem!

Cheers,
        Seastragg Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1884.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1103618Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1882.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	1103619Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1883.JPG
Views:	62
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1103620

Comment

I am having the same issue today. Using both Chrome and Firefox. I have downloaded form this site many times with no problem, but it is not working now. Something has changed...

Comment

Hello Seastragg and ralett,

Thank you both for your replies.

Seastragg, thanks for letting us know that you're able to (kind of) work around it, perhaps that may help some other users until our IT team is able to fully isolate the cause.

ralett, if there is a specific indicator you need, please answer the questions below and provide a link to the page for the add-on from the user app share and I would be happy to post it here for you to download:

• What version of Windows are you using?
            • What web browser are you using?
            • Does this symptom persist if your clear your browser's cache?
            • What about if you use a different web browser?
            • What about after you turn off your PC, turn off your modem/router for at least 30 seconds, then restart your PC?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to being of further assistance to you.
            Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post chbruno
            by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
            6 responses