Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategies new tab

Hi

i don't understand the advantage to have multi tabs on strategies.

For example, i open an new strategy tab, on the tab 1 i launch a new strategy and i can see it also on the strategy tab number 2

Is it possible to launch a strategy on the tab1 and a different one on the tab2 but without to see the tab's1 strategy ?

I would like to launch for exemple some strategies on the EU market on the tab1 and the US strategies on the tab2 (because i don't launch it on the same hour)

Thx for your help

Hello Thomas79,

Thanks for your post.

The ability to have some strategies in one tab but not the other(s) does not exist. All strategies tabs would show all strategies. One use of separate tabs would be when you have multiple monitors and want to observe the strategies/strategies tab in more than one location.

I will submit a feature request for allowing strategies to be loaded into user selected specific strategies tabs. A feature request does not mean that the feature will or will not be implemented and is a means for us to track interest as well as to keep feature requests in front of program management for consideration for implementation.

Once I have the feature request, I will update this thread.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Thomas79,

Following up with the feature request information.

Your vote has been added to an existing feature request identified as SFT-2327, "Instrument Filter via Strategy tab".

A feature request does not mean that the feature will or will not be implemented and is a means for us to track interest as well as to keep feature requests in front of program management for consideration for implementation.

If Implemented it will be identified in the help guide release notes for the version it is first released it. For your convienice, here is a link to the release note section of the help guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
      Started by PhillT, Today, 02:16 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes