Playback hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback hours

when i start a MARKET REPLAY it start at 11:00 pm, i push the GO TO, i put 9:30 am, and when i push PLAY it goes back to 11:00 pm. everytime i push PLAY it goes back to 11:00 pm how i solve this issue?

I used to have huge issues with payback connection. The same thing was happening to me, i avoided it by instead just selecting the date and then hitting play normally then the up arrow on the right to increase speed to the max. Then i can pause it at whatever time I please, unfortunately its the only way I have ever avoided it.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I noticed you posted this message on two separate threads, to avoid confusion and backend management of your issue please refrain from doing this so we can ensure to get this resolved for you in the quickest and most efficient manner.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2489497 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further. Please also include the instrument, expiration and time frame you are selecting.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
      Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
      Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
      Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
      1 response
      0 likes