ASX live data providers for NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASX live data providers for NT

Hi, is there a list of live data providers for ASX exchange available? I have seen some people mention IB but no others. I am located in Aus.

Am considering NT for DMA CFD trading or just chart analysis if trading directly from NT is not possible.

Thanks

Hello Jasper99,

Thank you for your post.

Interactive Brokers would be your best option as a broker if you would like to use NinjaTrader to trade the ASX. If you fund a trading account with Interactive Brokers, they can provide live market data for the ASX that you can use within NinjaTrader. Interactive Brokers may also be able to provide accounts that support CFD trading, but you would have to check with the to confirm. If you purchase or lease a live license key for NinjaTrader, you can also place orders from NinjaTrader to your account with Interactive Brokers.

There are also a handful of dedicated market data providers available that could provide data for the ASX on a monthly subscription basis. This would allow you to use the NinjaTrader platform for charting and analytics without connecting to brokerage account. Kinetick and IQFeed would be able to provide data for ASX Futures while eSignal would be an option for ASX stocks.

Comment

Thanks Christopher, appreciate the reply.

Comment

Sorry, one more question - to trade from the platform, would I need to purchase/lease a license or can it be done with the free version? I'd like to be able to test beforehand. Thanks

Comment

Hello Jasper99,

Thank you for your reply.

You would need to purchase or lease a license key for the NinjaTrader platform in order to trade with a third-party broker, such as Interactive Brokers. We do not have a free license key that would allow you to trade live with third-party brokers.

With that said, you can use a free simulation license to set up the market data connection to your Interactive Brokers account. This will allow you to test all of NinjaTrader's major features and the market data connection from Interactive Brokers within a simulation environment. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers and specific connection configuration information:
          Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920  
          Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post wzgy0920