Workspace LOST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workspace LOST

Your charting platform is sooooooooooooooo annoying to use!!

Is Ninjatrader a school project for 15 year olds or something?

Seriously.........

I had to close NT8 to do something with TWS.

It asks me if I want to save workspace (that alone is annoying to be asked every time, I don't know - I cant remember every minor change I may or may not have made during the session, just close and open how I want!)

The when I reopen NT8......... everything is gone from my workspace, only the sodding Control Center is there.

So AGAIN, I'll have to rebuild my whole layout, with your stupid free-floating windows that don't snap to any kind of grid or per-formed layout.

To do that, I have yo use a crappy 3rd party app called WinSplit Revolution that is so old it isn't even supported itself anymore.

I've had NT8 for about 3 weeks now and haven't been able to do ANY trading because I spend all day struggling with hundreds of different problems with your software and endless go around in circles problems. As soon as one thing seems to be remedied (usually with some workaround instead of a proper solution) something ELSE stops working!!

Tearing my hair out.

Can I have a full refund please? (oh no, you don't offer refunds do you)

My God!

I'm thinking I will start a competing charting software company myself.

Any programmers care to join me?

Here is a visual representation of how it feels using Ninjatrader for charting and trading.
    Attached Files

Comment

So.......... both my market analyzer windows are gone.

Including my almost 100 stocks master watchlist.

Where is that? I need that list back.

Oh let me guess.... it's completely lost right???

Comment

I am sorry to hear that you're having some issues occur with your NinjaTrader. It is our only goal to ensure that NinjaTrader is working as expected.

It is not expected that windows within your workspaces would be removed when shutting down. I'll need to know more specific details about what occurred to provide a resolution.

There is likely a way to recover your workspaces. For example, in the newest version of NinjaTrader 8 a 'recover workspaces' feature has been added. Here are relevant help guide links on this new recovery feature:

If the above recovery tool does not resolve the issue, we'll need to get in touch with each other via email. Please write into PlatformSupport{AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so we may find and recover your workspaces. Make sure to include a link to this thread and '1952518 ATTN Patrick G' in the subject or body of your email.

Even if the above recovery tool resolves the immediate issue, I would still like to speak with you to try and learn more about why the issue occurred in the first place.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
        2 responses
        1 like
        Last Post BarzTrading  
        Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH