X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_RyanS
    replied
    Hello,
    Are you able to access this script if you right click the chart and select 'indicators'?

Leave a comment:

• Queenga
    replied
    Hello, I have downloaded the indicator to shade the chart for pre/post market, and I have tried to apply it from Data Series, but it's not there. It's not on the left side. the download and import was successful, I have received the confirmation. thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Tyler
    replied
    I've attached the linked indicator to my reply.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• concept
    replied
    Yeah still can't download indicators, can you please download this for me https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...-mahtoolbar-2/

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Tyler
    replied
    We haven't isolated what's causing this yet- for now I've included the indicator as an attachment to this reply.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• concept
    replied
    still not able to download scripts like others complaining in forums.. Please download this https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...color-regions/

thank you.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Tyler
    replied
    I've attached it to this reply/ 677813030494715115.zip

Leave a comment:

• concept
    replied
    please send me this as a zip https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...imezonecolors/

Leave a comment:

• concept
    replied
    yeah i'm not sure still not working, can you please send me the file through this?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Tyler
    replied
    The download is working on my end without issue. Please ensure that your browser and firewall settings are configured to allow you to download files from the internet.

Leave a comment:

• concept
    replied
    Can you please send me the zip file on the timezone colors for NT7, I'm unable to download anything

Leave a comment:

• concept
    replied
    The NT7 indicator isn't working?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Tyler
    replied
    Hello concept,

Thanks for posting.

There are a couple of custom indicators for available free on our User App Share for this:

Multi functional repeater of up to 10 X and/or Y Highlight regions daily or day of week. User interface expands for up to 10 events. Each event configurable as a time region, price region, fixed rectangle or dynamic rectangle (adjusts on price), select a day of the week or daily. Here is a quick video […]

07/25/2018 – exported using NT 8.0.14.2 (64-bit) – bug fix: NT8 crashes during the process of resetting chart background color back to null (when local time reaches the "End Time"). 05/07/2018 – exported using NT 8.0.13.1 (64-bit) – If you had a previous version installed, please remove it from the "DocumentsNinjaTrader 8binCustomIndicatorsdownloaded" folder as this […]

Also, I see you posted the same question in the NinjaTrader 7 forums. The following indicator will work with NinjaTrader 7:

This colors 3 different time zones. It allows for timezones that cross date boundaries and shows overlapping timezones by merging the 2 time zone colors. It also display the name of the timezone or names of overlapping time zones. It is an update of the ColoredTimeRegions indicator.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• concept
    started a topic highlighted pre/post market

highlighted pre/post market

Hello, is it possible to highlight premarket/post hours? I'm really used to it and I feel like it's just easier to read the chart in general when you have a darker shade color to differentiate market hours and non market hours. I've uploaded an image to show you an example.

Thanks.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
4 responses
0 likes
Last Post DJ888
by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
0 responses
0 likes