market profile charts for N.T.??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

market profile charts for N.T.??

I am looking for a common sense market profile charts with time and volume put together for ninjatrader. Here are some Picture examples on how market profile should look with time and volume. I should be able to split it up into one minute time frames like in this picture example and combine together whatever chunk of the market I would like to see..I give picture examples where all the one minute time frames are put together now and how they should all be able to be split up.. what market profile charting does this for ninjatrader???? I should be able to see with a market profile chart at what prices the most time has been spent and where the most volume has been traded on a market profile chart. And I should be able to split The market profile chart up to see smaller time frames, just like in this picture examples Click image for larger version

Name:	mp...gif
Views:	626
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	1093390Click image for larger version

Name:	mp..gif
Views:	577
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	1093391Click image for larger version

Name:	mp.gif
Views:	572
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	1093392

hunter7 , I noticed you posted the exact same topic across multiple sub-forums. I removed those duplicate posts. In general, you'll want to make sure you post in one specific sub-forum that best describes, in general, what is relevant to your inquiry.

To confirm, are you using NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 8?

Are you wanting to develop this yourself if what you desire is not available in NinjaTrader by default? Or are you looking for someone else to develop this for you?

Comment

hey Patrick G. I'm looking to see if anyone knows if there are any market profile charts available for Ninja trader like the market profile charts I just explained... Do you know anyone that can help me fined this out??

Comment

The Order Flow Volume Profile price profile works similar to what you're wanting to accomplish, but not exactly. You can read more about this tool here:

I am not aware of an add-on that does exactly what you're looking for, however, I encourage you to reach out to the source of the screenshot to determine if the same tool in the screenshots is compatible with NinjaTrader and also browse our available NinjaTrader Ecosystem website for third-party add-ons that meet your needs.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post usazencort  
        Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes