Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATI and External connection question

Hello guys,

I have a question about ATI interface and External connection (C#). I'm pushing AskPlayback / BidPlayback / LastPlayback while I'm connected to "External" connection. All works good in forward direction.

And here is my questions:

1) Is it possible somehow to rewind/remove/go-back what was pushed. For example last 10 ticks, or last 10 minutes, or jump to specific time and clean/delete all what was after?
    2) Alternative question. Lets say I start with empty chart and pushed few hours of data/ticks, how can I reset/clean whole chart from all bars from the begging of connection?

* Currently I'm doing full reconnect+close/re-open chart, but it is very annoying. Is there a better way? Sometimes I even forced to restart NinjaTrader since ATI do not have option to Disconnect and release port via code.
    * Even if there a way, but NOT documented, fine for me also, I understand a risk that it might stop working in future, at least it can save some life for me today

Please advice
    Last edited by login_dejavu; 04-10-2020, 04:43 AM.

Hello login_dejavu,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of any way to recall data that was pushed or to remove data that was previously pushed. I don't think this is possible, but I will be double checking with our Product Management group on Monday.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jim, thanks for your reply. I would really appreciate if you can get more details. Happy Easter!!!

Comment

Hello login_dejavu,

I have double checked with Product Management. There would not be a way to rewind/recall data from the External Data Feed.

If you make sure you have "Record live data as historical" unchecked in the Control Center's Tools > Options > Market Data menu, are you able to clear the data on the chart by right clicking and selecting Reload All Historical data?

We look forward to assisting.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jim,

yes "Reload All HIstorical data" works, give me error "Error on requesting bars series:", but works (resets whole chart to empty). I could live with that error, because it is my custom instrument. Important that I do not have to restart NT anymore.

Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
          9 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
          Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes