X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login_dejavu
    replied
    Hi Jim,

yes "Reload All HIstorical data" works, give me error "Error on requesting bars series:", but works (resets whole chart to empty). I could live with that error, because it is my custom instrument. Important that I do not have to restart NT anymore.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jim
    replied
    Hello login_dejavu,

I have double checked with Product Management. There would not be a way to rewind/recall data from the External Data Feed.

If you make sure you have "Record live data as historical" unchecked in the Control Center's Tools > Options > Market Data menu, are you able to clear the data on the chart by right clicking and selecting Reload All Historical data?

We look forward to assisting.

Leave a comment:

• login_dejavu
    replied
    Hi Jim, thanks for your reply. I would really appreciate if you can get more details. Happy Easter!!!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jim
    replied
    Hello login_dejavu,

Thanks for your post.

I am not aware of any way to recall data that was pushed or to remove data that was previously pushed. I don't think this is possible, but I will be double checking with our Product Management group on Monday.

We look forward to assisting.

Leave a comment:

• login_dejavu
    started a topic ATI and External connection question

ATI and External connection question

Hello guys,

I have a question about ATI interface and External connection (C#). I'm pushing AskPlayback / BidPlayback / LastPlayback while I'm connected to "External" connection. All works good in forward direction.

And here is my questions:

1) Is it possible somehow to rewind/remove/go-back what was pushed. For example last 10 ticks, or last 10 minutes, or jump to specific time and clean/delete all what was after?
    2) Alternative question. Lets say I start with empty chart and pushed few hours of data/ticks, how can I reset/clean whole chart from all bars from the begging of connection?

* Currently I'm doing full reconnect+close/re-open chart, but it is very annoying. Is there a better way? Sometimes I even forced to restart NinjaTrader since ATI do not have option to Disconnect and release port via code.
    * Even if there a way, but NOT documented, fine for me also, I understand a risk that it might stop working in future, at least it can save some life for me today

Please advice
    Last edited by login_dejavu; 04-10-2020, 04:43 AM.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by ScottW, Today, 06:09 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post ScottW
by ScottW

Started by Board game geek, 10-29-2023, 12:00 PM
14 responses
0 likes
Last Post DJ888