Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

VWAP improvements (anchored, custom session, prior session highlight, Labels)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pls add my vote to add the vwap variations, especially AVWAP.

Comment

Hello GauthamK,

Thanks for voice.

I've submitted your vote as well.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Slowest ever platform to make genuine latest improvements

That's ninjatrader

Comment

I too would very very very much like to have the Anchored VWAP for NT8.

Comment

Has this ever been adopted or resolved? currently I am using the following VWAP that is in the attached folder, but I don't see a field to modify the session time. I'd like the indicator to "reset" on each US session 8:00 to 3:00 CST. With futures the lag from the overnight session throws it off too much for my strategy.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi All,

I have updated the code provided by Riskbusinezz so that it can be customised to start at user preferred time which would be similar to AnchoredVWAP. Hope this helps anyone looking for AnchoredVWAP i.e VWAP to start at specific time.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by raywahtraders View Post
                Hi All,

I have updated the code provided by Riskbusinezz so that it can be customised to start at user preferred time which would be similar to AnchoredVWAP. Hope this helps anyone looking for AnchoredVWAP i.e VWAP to start at specific time.
                Nice, I'm not certain about this, but if you are doing daily timeframes like I am i think you can adjust the trading hours under the tools section and it may automatically apply it to the indicator. though it still wouldn't give you Full control like this probably will.

Comment

Raywahtraders, thank you for the indicator I love it and it works perfectly!! I was wondering if it would be possible to add a date field to go along with the time field. Example: I would like to use the 1 month chart and be able to set the anchor for 10/01/22 at 9:54am. Or is it possible to set different anchors for different time charts? I would like to save a weekly, monthly, daily chart with the anchor set so I dont have to re-anchor every time I open ninja.
                  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                  Thanks
                  Frank

Comment

Please add my vote for an Anchored VWAP SFT-4766, would be great if it was a drawing tool.
                    TY

Comment

Jbmiguel, there are pay for drawing AVWAP tools on the interweb, this tool suits my needs perfectly I just wish I could be a bit more precise. All I am trying to do is setup a yearly and monthly chart and although I am not a programmer it seems adding a date input field right below the time field would be fairly uninvolved. Any thoughts on this?

Comment

Originally posted by raywahtraders View Post
                        Hi All,

Dear Sir,
                        thanks for the nice work. I have tried your achored VWAP in NT8. it functions great except that starting point can ONLY be in AM session, e.g. the earliest time being 12:00AM; it also can Only ended right before 11:59PM.
                        If the work can start at 6:00PM, ended at 5:00PM, that should be perfect.

thanks a lot.

Comment

There is an anchored VWAP tool here also: [Redacted]

Comment

Hello habibalex,

As this is a paid addon, I've had to remove the link to the external site from the forum.

Please send this link as a private message to any recipients.

Comment

Add my vote for this feature. SFT-4766 crazy that this has been open for a few years and still nothing.

Comment

Hello ZeroKuhl,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Thank you for your voice on this. I've added your vote to SFT-4766.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
                                3 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                                Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
                                0 responses
                                1 view