Activation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activation

Since I joined Ninja Trader 2 months ago I'm trading my time on customer support more than actually I'm trading and also on my work and family problems I can't give my child attention and proper care because t can't find someone in 2 weeks to activate my ****ing account they keep telling me I have data live and im keep telling them I don't have im so tired to write back and forward and wasting my time I'm asking help to login in my computer and just they don't give a **** just deposit money and pay fees and the time is passing and i have to pay another monthly fee I lost so much money I paid them so much commission and I don't even get a proper service and also just keep problems after problems error after error its never-ending im not happy at all im very disappointed.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. I am sorry to hear of the problems you have have accessing data and getting your account setup. We are unfortunately not able to assist with account-side items on the forum due to privacy concerns and regulations. However, I would welcome you to write in to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com. Our team will be able to ensure the platform is setup correctly to receive data, and from there direct you to other Brokerage teams to address your other concerns.

Feel free to request a call from any of our teams if you are not sure your emails are addressed as well going forward.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM