ATM offline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM offline

Hello, When I am offline, autobreakeven works?

ATM works? when target is filled, stop is cancel on offline mode? Or have I to be online?

If my computer fails and I have pending orders, is there a mobile web platform to cancel pending or active orders?

If I place an order and close the platform, is it still active? Does the ATM strategy work to put profits and stop losses automatically?

Thanks.

Hello, When I am offline, autobreakeven works?
    NinjaTrader must be open and connected for ATM strategies to function normally.

ATM works? when target is filled, stop is cancel on offline mode? Or have I to be online?
    Simulated orders (i.e. submitted to the Sim101 account) would be simulated locally on your PC, so they would not be able to function in the event of a connection loss or shut down.

What happens to your live orders in the event of a connection loss or disconnection would depend on who you are connected to as well as the state the orders themselves are in.

Once the platform is shut down, ATM functionality would not be available. The platform cannot submit or manage Stop Loss or Profit Target orders while the platform is shut down.
    I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over where your orders reside.I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over order state definitions.
    If I place an order and close the platform, is it still active? Does the ATM strategy work to put profits and stop losses automatically?
    Assuming you're referring to a live order, and that order is in a state of 'working' or 'accepted', then order will exist even if NinjaTrader is disconnected/shut down. The ATM orders will not be submitted when your entry order fills if NinjaTrader is disconnected/shut down.

If my computer fails and I have pending orders, is there a mobile web platform to cancel pending or active orders?
    You would want to contact your broker's Orders Desk in case of a trading emergency. You can find NinjaTrader Brokerage's contact information in the link below:

Comment

When ATM launch target and stop, Is it an OCO? This OCO is on the server and is still active when I close the platform with ninja brokerage, right?

Comment

When ATM launch target and stop, Is it an OCO?
        Yes, ATM orders are submitted in OCO by default

This OCO is on the server and is still active when I close the platform with ninja brokerage, right?
        That's correct. With default settings your OCO is server-side so when your ATM stop and target orders are in a state of 'working' or 'accepted', they are at the brokerage and will execute whether or not NinjaTrader is connected.

With that said, it is critical that you make every effort to remain connected and present while live orders/positions are active.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred