NT8 on parallels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 on parallels

hi I already posted a bit ago and the same machine and setup, on the launch of program I get this error. see attached picture. I do not make any changes or anything. Anybody else get the message? Im using the parallels newest version on my MacBook Pro. And a demo account for now.

This message indicates that your machine ID has changed. If your machine ID has changed, NinjaTrader 8 will automatically remove your license key, username and password, and other sensitive information. This is a purposeful security feature. This feature prevents others from being able to access your personal information simply by stealing your files and loading them onto another PC.

NinjaTrader does not control your machine ID directly. Your machine ID is generated by NinjaTrader based on your PC's fundamental hardware (like RAM, motherboard, etc.) and fundamental software (BIOS/UEFI version, Windows updates, firmware updates, etc.). If any of these items change, your machine ID is likely to change as well. There is no way to manually change your machine ID. Since you're using Parallels, you may want to speak with Parallels support about the fact that this is occurring and how it may be possible to prevent this.

You'll need to re-enter your license key (if you had a live one in the first place) in the Control Center > Help > License Key window.

Additionally, once you have added your License key, you will need to add your username and password back into your account connection. To do this, go to the Control Center > Connections > Configure > Select your connection > Enter the username and password > OK. If you do not have this information, please contact your broker directly.

If your machine ID has changed and it is affecting your add-on licensing, you will need to reach out to the add-on vendors with your new machine ID.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post rocketman7  
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes