• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Volumetric bars - feature request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volumetric bars - feature request

In volumetric bars, the shade of a price is related with the amount of Delta. If you have low Delta lights shades, and if you have high Delta darker shades.

Other vendors(marketdelta is one of them) offers the possibility of choose if the shade depends of the Delta or total volume in that cell.

Example:
    With Delta shading, 100x500 could be a darker green, but 2000x2100 will be light green
    With volume shading, 100x500 will be light green and 2000x2100 will be dark green.

Some traders could see more relevant the price with 4100 contracts than the price with 600.

I think you can implement the option to choose the shading between volume or Delta.

Hello pablorey,

Thank you for your feedback.

I've forwarded your request. Once I have a tracking ID for this I will forward this to you for future reference.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello pablorey,

I've received tracking ID #SFT-3457 for your request for the transparency to reflect the strength of the delta or volume.

Please note it is up to the NinjaTrader Development team to decide if or when any request will be implemented.

Thank you for taking the time to send feedback on this. Please let me know of any other requests you have for NinjaTrader.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Dolosumo, Today, 01:05 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Dolosumo  
      Started by StevenNelson, Yesterday, 07:31 PM
      1 response