Can't get data from forex.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get data from forex.com

Good day this is my first post. I apologize for asking a question that I know has been asked before. I just downloaded ninjatrader 8.0.21 164 bit. I went to the connections tab, hit configure, added forex.com which I am able to log onto. I have never been able to get data from forex.com. There are no errors in the screen, no errors in the log. I'm currently in the basic entry screen, and it's blank. Would really appreciate some help. Thank you.
    kenneth

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.

Comment

It shows 8.0.21 64 bit version for ninja trader. I selected the eur/usd. Time frame 1 day. I was using the basic entry tab off the new chart. Thx.
      kenneth

Comment

You refer to the Basic Entry window and also the Chart window. These are two distinct and separate windows in the NinjaTrader platform. Can you clarify which window(s) you're using?

Also, when you selected EURUSD, did you chose the forum instrument or the CFD? Here is an example of what that would look like when searching for an instrument in the Basic Entry window:Please send me a screenshot of your NinjaTrader windows with EURUSD selected:
        • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
        • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
        7 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post yertle
        by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes