Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remove more executions

Hello,

I know how to remove one execution in Trade Performance. But is there a way how to remove more executions at the same time? Is there some folder where are the trades saved?

Thank you

You're correct in that you can only remove one execution at a time from the Trade Performance 'Executions' window. There is no way to select multiple executions to remove from this window.

All execution information, live and simulated, is stored in NinjaTrader's database file. By resetting or renaming the database, you can clear out all historical trade history.

Before I advise steps on how to do that, I'd like to learn more about the purpose of wanting to remove multiple executions:
    • Are these executions from a live account or a simulated account?
    • Are you wanting to clear the complete history from said account? Or are you just looking for a quicker way to clear out multiple executions?

Comment

Hello Patrick,

I was testing some problem with my NT8 platform, and during that period I did many simulated random trades. My goal is to preserve my trading history (on Sim account), but I would need to remove all today trades. If there is a way how to do it, I would appreciate your help.

Comment

There is a not a more efficient way to remove only a certain range of executions. You'll need to remove the executions manually, or clear all history.

In the future, if your intention is to test order behavior that you're not interested in retaining the executions of, I would suggest doing so on another simulation account. You can create an additional simulation account by right-clicking within the Control Center's Accounts tab > Add simulation account...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby