Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live connection but no Live data

Hi,

I have purchased the lifetime license and also can connect to my live funded account. No problems with the connection.

Problem is, I am not getting any livedata here.. may be livedata is still disabled for me. Could anyone please check it for me ?

Thanks.

In some previous posts on the forum, I see that we have to reset data intrument by going into tools -> options -> data -> reset instrument. But for me there is no option for data. Only option available is Market Data. confused. I still think somehow live data is enabled for me

Comment

The simplest answer here would be that your connection is not enabled for real-time data. If you have a NinjaTrader Brokerage account, please contact my colleagues on the Brokerage Support team to confirm your real-time data subscriptions"The steps you're referring to are specific for NinjaTrader 7 and you're using NinjaTrader 8. Which an 'instrument reset' can sometimes be the solution, it is not a panacea. So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
      • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
      • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
      • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
      • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Hi Patrick, thanks for the fast reply.
        I will connect brokeragesupport then. My NT8 version is 8.0.21.1 64-bit. feed was working for demo account. I switched to live now and and also submitted platform key.
        It could be that my live account is active but has not been enabled.
        Regarding answers of your other questions:
        No feed is coming for any symbol. I am using MES / MNQ. and I am not getting any errors. Nothing in the logs tabs also.
        Regards.
        Last edited by shaaquille; 04-24-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

HI,
          I got feedback from NT8 Team that I need to enable Market Data but I am confused between the available options.

I only want to trade Emini micro futures and if choose custom CME option only, it is $4 USD / Mnth for L1. My question is, does this feed also cover CME Globex ?

or is there any separate option for CME Globex ?

Thanks & Regards.

Comment

Unfortunately I could only provide technical assistance and cannot provide any assistance with the Market Data Enablement form. Please reply to the email you received or contact my colleagues directly with your questions regarding this form:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post arvidvanstaey  
            Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
            16 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post samish18