Metastock Data Connector for Ninjatrader 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metastock Data Connector for Ninjatrader 8

Hello, We have difficulties in finding brokers and live data on Ninjatrader 8 platform for many stock markets we want to trade. For example, although I researched for 2 weeks, I could not find a company that sold Borsa İstanbul data. We are able to obtain the data of these exchanges in metastock format and are updated automatically. If a Metatockdata connector can be added to the Ninjatrader 8 platform, it will be really easy and practical for us, so that all the world stock market data can be easily examined on the Ninjatrader 8 platform. Please list this I want. There are programs that do similar applications and I can give sample support if necessary. Thanks good work. Best regards.

Thank you for the suggestion.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest contacting my colleagues on the Platform Sales Team as they will be the experts on supported data providers and brokers who may supply the real-time and historical data you're looking for:
    • PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com
    I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-546. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 05-07-2020, 10:46 AM.

Comment

I contacted, but unfortunately there is no broker that offers Borsa İstanbul data. I am very glad that you have added to the wish list. It will be a really useful feature. You can add cryptocompare in cryptocurrencies. It supports all exchanges. With a single connection, you support more than 40 crypto exchanges, which would be great.

Track cryptocurrency markets with live prices, charts, free portfolio, news and more.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post zstheorist  
      Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rehmans