Future historical data not being stored or loaded from Continuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future historical data not being stored or loaded from Continuum

As of this Monday session, Ninjatrader application can no longer download or store the historical data of the current session. Does anyone have an idea what's causing this? I didn't change any setting on my application. No indicator or strategy has been loaded.
    As soon as I close the chart and open a new one, historical data is gone and the first bar of the session will be the current one.

And when I tried to download today's data (the first hour) then nothing is filled.

I'm on central European timezone and I'm using NT8 64 bits. This occurs on two of my machines where it's installed with an lifetime account.

Thx

I am having the same identical problem on all of my charts.

I am also not able to pull live quotes for some contracts, which I am subscribed to on Continuum...contracts that I was just trading live on Friday.

Closed the platform on Friday, opened it up this evening to this. Very strange.

I too am using NT8, 64 bit.

Comment

There is no data today for YM 06-20. Last chart data shown is Friday close, and Market Analyzer YM row is blank. (Same at two workstations in different locations running NT8/Continuum and different accounts.)

Comment

I initially thought it was me and I tried everything short of wiping my entire install.

It doesn't matter what instrument you use, data definitely is missing and the bar count is absolutely wrong.

Since nothing has changed downstream the issue is definitely on NinjaTrader/Continuum's end.

It looks like anyone requiring accurate session data won't be able to trade until the issue is resolved unless they have another brokerage account elsewhere.

Comment

Similar problems with CQG feed.
          Come on support let's see some action here.

Comment

Hello all,

Thank you for your posts.

This item regarding YM data is currently being investigated on our end. It appears that the real time data is now working as expected and it also appears that YM historical data is missing from other data feeds as well. We will follow up with more information when it is available.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
              This item regarding YM data is currently being investigated on our end.
              For the record, it's not just YM data.

I was having issues with ES, MES (CME) & ZN, ZB (CBOT).

Comment

Originally posted by Tagimoucia View Post
                For the record, it's not just YM data.

I was having issues with ES, MES (CME) & ZN, ZB (CBOT).
                yes, and there's another thread started on same subject that i replied to. i submitted a request through support email yesterday and got a response earlier this morning.

Seeing 90 minute gap in data on 4/26/2020. Normally the first 1-minute bar for the Futures ES (06-20) on Sunday PST is 15:01 but it is 16:37 (90 minutes missing) Tried Reload-Historical Data, restart, reboot, Reload-Historical Data. No luck Deleted 4/26 data within DB Cache/Day/Minute/Tick. Restart. No luck. Maybe the

Comment

They are claiming it's on the CME side.
                  My ninjatrader 7 with the same CQG data feed has all the appropriate data.
                  Strange.

Comment

There was an issue obtaining quotes from our historical data provider during this time, so a gap in YM and MYM from 1700-2236 US CT on 4/26 is currently expected. There is also a gap in ES for the first 90 minutes of the session.

If this data can be back-filled, it will be performed during regular weekend maintenance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post alifarahani