Futures not working for YM and MYM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futures not working for YM and MYM

YM and MYM futures are not working on ninja trader today.

I am not sure what the problem is everything else I have live data but for YM and MYM.

Is anyone else having this problem on ninja trader right now? or is only me?

I'm having the same problems. Glad you posted as I have tried everything to get YM to work and thought it was something on my end.

Comment

Same here, on three workstations in three locations and different accounts, all NT8/Continuum. Friday close is the last YM bar on charts, and the YM Market Analyzer row is blank.

Comment

Morning everyone; I'm also having the same issue and this is very frustrating. I have e-mailed support as of last night asking for help in addressing this issue. Additionally, I have refreshed and repaired the databases in NT8 (version 8.0.21.1 x64/64-bit), but alas still not luck.

Shockingly, just as I'm submitting this issue it looks like it JUST came back online and is now working!

Comment

Originally posted by hexpanther View Post
          Shockingly, just as I'm submitting this issue it looks like it JUST came back online and is now working!
          I haven't checked to confirm whether things are working now or not. If they are, great.

What bothers me more is that there are at least 3 threads regarding this issue starting from the session open (yesterday) and there has been no official response at all.

Comment

Hello all,

Thank you for your posts.

This item regarding YM data is currently being investigated on our end. It appears that the real time data is now working as expected and it also appears that YM historical data is missing from other data feeds as well. We will follow up with more information when it is available.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

No change here. Friday close is last YM data, and YM market analyzer row still blank. Reloaded historical data - same result.

Comment

Chris

Please have a look to this issue too

Ivan
                Seeing 90 minute gap in data on 4/26/2020. Normally the first 1-minute bar for the Futures ES (06-20) on Sunday PST is 15:01 but it is 16:37 (90 minutes missing) Tried Reload-Historical Data, restart, reboot, Reload-Historical Data. No luck Deleted 4/26 data within DB Cache/Day/Minute/Tick. Restart. No luck. Maybe the
                Last edited by ivanrtrader; 04-27-2020, 06:15 AM.

Comment

There was an issue obtaining quotes from our historical data provider during this time, so a gap in YM and MYM from 1700-2236 US CT on 4/26 is currently expected. If this data can be back-filled, it will be performed during regular weekend maintenance.

Comment

Still no change here. Friday close is last YM data charted, and YM market analyzer row still blank. No 4/26 or 4/27 quotes at all.

Comment

I'd recommend restarting your PC. After a restart, re-open and reconnect then right-click on your chart and select 'Reload all historical data'.

Comment

Seeing 90 minute gap in data on 4/26/2020. Normally the first 1-minute bar for the Futures ES (06-20) on Sunday PST is 15:01 but it is 16:37 (90 minutes missing) Tried Reload-Historical Data, restart, reboot, Reload-Historical Data. No luck Deleted 4/26 data within DB Cache/Day/Minute/Tick. Restart. No luck. Maybe the
                        Last edited by ivanrtrader; 04-27-2020, 02:15 PM. Reason: What about NQ and all the other instruments today? Ivan

Comment

My mym ym are still not loading live data and I can't execute trades on them... All other charts are working. I've reset reloaded etc to no avail. Any insight? Is it my end?

Comment

xphix , I suspect your data feed is not enabled for the exchange needed (CBOT). Contact your data provider to confirm your subscriptions and adjust if necessary.

Comment

NinjaTrader_PatrickG , Thank you sir, fixed. Appreciate your help and time

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Brevo
                              by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes