Market Replay Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Issues

Hi, my market replay is not working past July 2018. I have NT 8.0.15.1 (64 bit). I tried to get data for 6/20/18. Version A) under the continuum connection I download 6/20/18 with the CL 08-18 contract, when I go into the playback connection I get a chart for a random day, and when I click the play button nothing loads (regardless of what speed the playback is in). B) under the My Kinetick connection with the same contract and data, the chart comes up completely blank in the playback connection and never even loads given the fact that the playback button never turns green.
    Under a diff thread a rep suggested marketreplaydata.com/download but once I downloaded it it said it was for nt 7, even though the thread was about nt 8.
    I would like to be able to go back as far back as August of last year.

Thanks

If you're still having issues, please send me a message; perhaps we can set up a screenshare and I can help you. I HATED NT8 market replay until I finally figured it out 1000%.

Comment

Originally posted by anggrad View Post
      Hi, my market replay is not working past July 2018. I have NT 8.0.15.1 (64 bit). I tried to get data for 6/20/18. Version A) under the continuum connection I download 6/20/18 with the CL 08-18 contract, when I go into the playback connection I get a chart for a random day, and when I click the play button nothing loads (regardless of what speed the playback is in). B) under the My Kinetick connection with the same contract and data, the chart comes up completely blank in the playback connection and never even loads given the fact that the playback button never turns green.
      Under a diff thread a rep suggested marketreplaydata.com/download but once I downloaded it it said it was for nt 7, even though the thread was about nt 8.
      I would like to be able to go back as far back as August of last year.

Thanks
      Is that date the current month future? If not that's not recorded.

Only the current is.

CL is monthly.

Fix the contract name to get that days data.

Data is only recorded for several months on nt servers.
      You shouldn't get back that far unless you go 3rd party.

Comment

Hello anggrad,

The most popular futures and forex instruments are recorded on our market replay server and will usually have up to 90 days worth of data available.

If this does not provide the market replay data desired you may want to look into a 3rd party that provides market replay data for the NinjaTrader platform.

Below are publicly available links to some 3rd party services that provide market replay data for NinjaTrader. They may be others.
        The Intentional Trader aims to provide you with the new market replay data downloader NinjaTrader 8. You can download multiple days in one click and rest easy as your replay data downloads. Contact us now!

I am showing that CL 08-18 is available from June 15th to July 17th from the NinjaTrader Market Replay servers. June 20th specifically is available. Below is a link to a short video demonstrating this.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 08-26-2018, 08:46 PM.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
        Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes