Stop Loss order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Loss order

Under Chart Trader, when a Stoploss order is place lower than the current price, the system rejects and shows a user dialogue box.

Question:
    Do I need to click "OK" to release this dialogue box before I can place the next stoploss order? If not, how can I disable the user dialogue box?
    Also, Ninjascript Output tab "Output 2" is starred. But when I go in tab 2, there is nothing. How to retrieve those lost messages? If not, how to direct all messages to "Output 1"?

Hello timko,

Thank you for the question.

Yes you would need to interact with the box, the dialog you see when placing orders and having errors cannot be disabled unfortunately this is to ensure you are aware of what happened. If you are a NinjaScript developer you could look into using an addon to monitor these windows if it is really an issue with something you are trying to do but that is generally not something that would be suggested as rejection/errors should be known if they involve a order.

For the output window, that is delegated by the script producing the prints, if coded into the script it will send prints to output 2 otherwise is defaulted to 1. If there is nothing in the output 2 window that would likely indicate nothing was printed there. Both 1 and 2 tabs should be visible in the output window at all times.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by samish18, Today, 01:01 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post samish18  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:56 PM
    0 responses