Collapse

Connecting Tradestation to NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, thank you for the information. I've emailed the team about the connection adapter information. Maybe I can just develop my own connection. If it supports L2 and other features better than the "external connection" DLL, that would be great.

Comment

Hello rawwave,

This request is being tracked with ID# SFT-2580.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello rawwave,

This request for a tradestation adapter is being tracked with ID# SFT-2580.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Comment

is there a nt8 3rd party developer that has developed this API for TS that anyone knows of... thanks in advance.

Comment

i would like to ask in addition to the tradestation API question noted above.... does anyone know a developer that we can buy from someone who has modified the TD ameritrade APi so that we can recieve futures data... right now it does stocks data great...but somehow someones blocking the futures data...curious if anyone has found a working API with TD ameritrade API for futures... of course happy to pay a 3rd party developer for either one of these within reason.

Comment

Hello chinapassage,

I'm not aware of these.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
              14 responses
              0 likes