Collapse

Binance Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please work with a third party or Binance directly to make at least the data available in NT8.

Comment

Hello - We recently (this week) got approval through Open Connect program with Ninjatrader and are working on Binance integration with NT8.

Thanks,

Chad
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 07-06-2021, 06:25 AM. Reason: Removed external link
      chadnash
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Nash Technologies

Comment

Thanks for the update Chad. Great news. Any idea of when it is likely to be made available?

Comment

Any good developer learns to never out a date on a forum LOL

we are eager to get working on this though and my expectation would be “soon”

Chad
          chadnash
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Nash Technologies

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
            Hello tornadoatc,

Thank you for your note.

Your vote has been added to this feature request.

Let us know if we may assist further.
            In my humble opinion, your development team needs to be concerned about this issue as soon as possible, bitcoin is very popular and you will surely attract just a huge number of new customers by integrating the connection to the binance with the receipt of tick data! you will be among the first until the niche is occupied!

Please add my vote SFT-5018

Comment

add my vote to binace spot and binace futures native integration. It is a shame we would need to use third party unsupported plugins at a cost if we already bought the licence.
              Crypto is not going away, better to tap in that market as soon as possible. Obviously imho.

Comment

After a long time, I have to make a statement here. I started to analyze the cryptocurrency market again and subscribed to the plugin again. ninjastudiotools binance+ plugin works great. I think the problem I had before was caused by my internet infrastructure. I'm running a vps right now, the data is coming very fast and stable.
                However, if Ninjatrader 8 gets official Binance support, that would be really good news. I'm not just talking about transferring data, but also transmitting orders. Happy trading everyone.

Comment

Binance is the platform with the biggest potential on the cryptomarket, so it became inevitable in that case. We need to take a piece of it and see what happens generally. However, it is not the most important factor in the market. If you use any other brokers like haruinvest.com, instruments, and other stuff, you can still make huge money. I am not good at trading with cryptocurrency because I don't really like its volatility. But I am keen on mining, and I plan to build a big farm. I already invested $25k in my farm, and it brings pretty good money (surprisingly). And soon I will buy more tools and find a bigger place for a farm.

Comment

+1 for Binance for me please and other crypto venues, coinbase in isolation isn't very good

Comment

Когда уже будет возможность торговать через Ninjatrader на Binance?

Comment

Разработчики молчат

Comment

profitter, cпасибо за ваше сообщение.

Наши возможности предоставлять поддержку платформы на русском ограничены, однако, есть вот такой сайт https://www.deepl.com/ru/translator, который поможет вам сделать качественный перевод английского текста на русский язык. Вы можете скопировать наш ответ и далее разместить его в левом окне на этом сайте для перевода.

Your last two posts translate as:
                          Когда уже будет возможность торговать через Ninjatrader на Binance?

When will it be possible to trade via Ninjatrader on Binance?

Разработчики молчат

The developers are silent
                          We have no timeline or new information about if or when a new brokerage technology like Binance will be supported. Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black-and-white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
                          • The demand, which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
                          • Feasibility
                          • Developer bandwidth
                          • Current projects in the queue
                          • Economics
                          You'll find a note regarding your feature request in the release notes when a feature is implemented. I'll add your vote to SFT-5018

Comment

Please add my vote for Binance or other exchanges.
                            If you haven't already, look at leveraging https://github.com/JKorf/CryptoExchange.Net

Comment

Please add my vote to SFT-5018
                              Would be nice to see FTX as well.

Comment

Please add my vote to SFT-5018

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes