X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please!! add my vote to SFT-5018

Comment

Originally posted by sabankaradeniz View Post
      After a long time, I have to make a statement here. I started to analyze the cryptocurrency market again and subscribed to the plugin again. ninjastudiotools binance+ plugin works great. I think the problem I had before was caused by my internet infrastructure. I'm running a vps right now, the data is coming very fast and stable.
      However, if Ninjatrader 8 gets official Binance support, that would be really good news. I'm not just talking about transferring data, but also transmitting orders. Happy trading everyone.
      Do you know how many days of tick data is available to download? thanks!

Comment

And again silence

Comment

Please add my vote to SFT-5018 and or the Binance exchange connection!

Does anyone know if historical tick data is available from Binance or is it only historical minute data? thanks
          I note there were a couple of binannce plugins

Comment

Hello kosar, Steveper, dwbstreet, rocker84, profitter, and soulfx,

I have added votes on your behalf.

We do not have an official connection for Binance where we have data availability documented like we would in the Data By Provider page of the Help Guide.

Data By Provider - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...y_provider.htm

Please also note that there is a third party connection adapter for Binance. You can follow the links in the page below to be taken to the Connection Adapter developers' webpage and to learn more.

NinjaTrader supports multiple market data providers delivering access to futures, forex and stock data along with free EOD data through Kinetick.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Has anyone used this 3rd party (Ninja Coding) connection adapter for Binance? Wondering how it performs...

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid_idiot View Post
                Has anyone used this 3rd party (Ninja Coding) connection adapter for Binance? Wondering how it performs...
                It works very well, but they sell the historical data, in order to use the ninja order flow indicators with all binance instruments
                octaviogarcia
                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - octaviogarciatrader

Comment

Originally posted by octaviogarcia View Post

It works very well, but they sell the historical data, in order to use the ninja order flow indicators with all binance instruments
                  That's awesome. I did a free trial of it and it's not working with my major 3rd party indicator that I use Ninjatrader for in the first place, while the Binance data from NinjaTools does work with it (as is coinbase)... not sure why. Contacted customer support at NinjaCoding but haven't gotten anything helpful back.

Comment

It's a shame that ninjatrader developers can't connect to Binance

Comment

Originally posted by profitter View Post
                      Agreed. Cryptocurrency is a trader's paradise and Binance is the best one-way ticket there.
                      Last edited by Stupid_idiot; 11-14-2021, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by profitter View Post
                        Totally agree with you
                        octaviogarcia

Comment

Originally posted by sabankaradeniz View Post
                          Hello Do you plan to integrate Binance or other crypto exchanges into your software? Sierra Chart did this, it can be connected to the stock exchanges such as Poloinex Bistamp, Bİtmex with api. Why does Ninjatrader 8 show so much resistance in this regard? If there is no planned development for the crypto investor, I want to know. The only reason I stop at Ninjatrader right now is the fee I paid for 3rd party software. But if it will do nothing for the crypto investor, Ninjatrader will pay the license difference to third party software and return to different platforms if necessary. You condemn us to places like [redacted] for easy transactions. And when we encounter problems, they are officially kidding us because we have no other possibility. For example, do you wonder if you are in cooperation with them? Why is there serious resistance in Ninjatrader 8 about crypto?
                          Hi,
                          Can you tell if today 2021 november Binance is accepting Ninjatrader?
                          Can you tell if another platform supports crypto exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by marcusamarilio View Post

Hi,
                            You can receive live and historical Binance data from here, which is officially approved by NinjaTrader (part of NinjaTrader Ecosystem): https://ninjacoding.net/ninjatrader/adapters/Binance

SierraCharts also offers live and historical data for Binance, but historical data only goes back as far as Dec 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusamarilio View Post

Hi,
                              ATAS (ninjatrader competition), Bookmap
                              octaviogarcia

Comment

Already how many people have been asking Ninjatrader developers and owners to link to Binance, but they obviously do not want to. I think nobody would be against Binace.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post algospoke  
                                Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post maybeimnotrader