Binance Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binance Integration

Hello Do you plan to integrate Binance or other crypto exchanges into your software? Sierra Chart did this, it can be connected to the stock exchanges such as Poloinex Bistamp, Bİtmex with api. Why does Ninjatrader 8 show so much resistance in this regard? If there is no planned development for the crypto investor, I want to know. The only reason I stop at Ninjatrader right now is the fee I paid for 3rd party software. But if it will do nothing for the crypto investor, Ninjatrader will pay the license difference to third party software and return to different platforms if necessary. You condemn us to places like [redacted] for easy transactions. And when we encounter problems, they are officially kidding us because we have no other possibility. For example, do you wonder if you are in cooperation with them? Why is there serious resistance in Ninjatrader 8 about crypto?
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 09-02-2021, 02:21 PM.

Hello sabankaradeniz,

You can connect to Coinbase to receive data for crypto currencies.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Kinetick:

Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Binance selection of trading products and scale is not matched by coinbase in the slightest. Please reconsider not integrating.

Comment

Hello istavnit,

Thank you for your note.

I have submitted your suggestion to our development team as a feature request.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

You can include my frustration in the lack of other integrated crypto datafeeds. Why wouldn’t NT use the CCXT project as a starting point (https://github.com/ccxt/ccxt)

Why not make a crypto version of NT?

Comment

Hello tornadoatc,

Thank you for your note.

Your vote has been added to this feature request.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

If Ninja Trader integrated Binance, the amount of NT8 users would balloon. There is no good trading platform for Binance with a reliable connection that comes with good support.

It's 2020 and the crypto struggle is real. We need Binance support!

Comment

Has anybody used the Binance add-on from Ninjatools.studio?
                Any thoughts?
                Are there any issues or limitations that we need to be aware of?
                Any data limitations?
                How well does trading through Ninja actually work for trading on Binance?
                Anybody tried an automated strategy with this tool?
                Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 09-02-2021, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sabankaradeniz View Post
                  Hello Do you plan to integrate Binance or other crypto exchanges into your software? Sierra Chart did this, it can be connected to the stock exchanges such as Poloinex Bistamp, Bİtmex with api. Why does Ninjatrader 8 show so much resistance in this regard? If there is no planned development for the crypto investor, I want to know. The only reason I stop at Ninjatrader right now is the fee I paid for 3rd party software. But if it will do nothing for the crypto investor, Ninjatrader will pay the license difference to third party software and return to different platforms if necessary. You condemn us to places like [redacted] for easy transactions. And when we encounter problems, they are officially kidding us because we have no other possibility. For example, do you wonder if you are in cooperation with them? Why is there serious resistance in Ninjatrader 8 about crypto?
                  sabankaradeniz, care to comment on this?

Comment

Originally posted by yoleven View Post

sabankaradeniz, care to comment on this?
                    I no longer trade on the crypto money exchange. Coming to my comment about the plugin. With the Binance plugin, it is possible to capture live data and make transactions. This is really serious convenience. But before I had trouble pulling data. Recently, many cryptocurrencies were unable to withdraw their data. When I met with the authorities, they stated that Binancenin's servers were in Tokyo and the data could not be taken because I was far away from Istanbul. The problem was maybe caused by my computer and my internet connection. So I don't want to blame the developer. Demo packages are available on websites, you can check it yourself. Overall a successful plugin if you are interested in cryptocurrency.

Comment

I sounds like your internet connection is not stable. You would need to run this through a VPS to test the theory.

Originally posted by sabankaradeniz View Post

I no longer trade on the crypto money exchange. Coming to my comment about the plugin. With the Binance plugin, it is possible to capture live data and make transactions. This is really serious convenience. But before I had trouble pulling data. Recently, many cryptocurrencies were unable to withdraw their data. When I met with the authorities, they stated that Binancenin's servers were in Tokyo and the data could not be taken because I was far away from Istanbul. The problem was maybe caused by my computer and my internet connection. So I don't want to blame the developer. Demo packages are available on websites, you can check it yourself. Overall a successful plugin if you are interested in cryptocurrency.

Comment

Originally posted by yoleven View Post
                        I sounds like your internet connection is not stable. You would need to run this through a VPS to test the theory.

Maybe you are right. I bought a Binance + monthly subscription. I do not have any membership for now. And I'm no longer trading cryptocurrencies.

Comment

[QUOTE=yoleven;n1114843]Has anybody used the Binance add-on from Ninjatools.studio?
                          Any thoughts?
                          Are there any issues or limitations that we need to be aware of?
                          Any data limitations?
                          How well does trading through Ninja actually work for trading on Binance?
                          Anybody tried an automated strategy with this tool?
                          /QUOTE]

Yes, I have. It's amazing.... a little expensive for smaller accounts but it's amazing... trust me... works like a charm.
                          Just don't mix that NT8 installation with too many other strategies or custom indicators...
                          Only reason I stopped using it was because I was losing money trading BTC... not the indicator's fault...

Comment

To any users considering this add-on: They are not a NinjaTrader Vendor and are in violation of our terms of service. As a result, any and all items related to the website you mention are not supported.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
                              To any users considering this add-on: They are not a NinjaTrader Vendor and are in violation of our terms of service. As a result, any and all items related to the website you mention are not supported.
                              Thanks Patrick, wasn't aware and good to know. That said and in all honesty, if NT provided better crypto integration vs the lame coinbase connection, i.e. with binance like "they" do, you could kick them out of business easily as they would no longer have their USP... Maybe food for thought. If you can't beat them, join them..

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                              Started by The_Sec, Today, 02:29 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post The_Sec