Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfinished auctions

Hi,

Reading the description of volumetric bars (aka Footprint chart) it allows to see unfinished auctions but I can't find a way to highlight them. I am able only to highlight imbalances, but no unfinished auctions.

Is there a way to do it? Unfinished auction is the high or low of a bar when both bid and ask has numbers different than 0, for example, a finished auction in the high of the bar will have something like 0x126, while a high with unfinished auction will have something like 56x30

In a low, a finished aution will appear as something like 38x0, and an unfinished will show as for example, 33x45.

The request is highlight those highs or lows without 0 print.

Hello amenophis,

I have submitted your suggestion to our development team and will follow up as soon as a tracking number has been assigned.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. Well, if that is not implemented, it would be a good idea to include the chance to project the unfinished auctions into the future intersection, as the poc in volume profile.

Comment

This feature request can be tracked with ID # SFT-3666.

You can request an update on any tracking ID on the forum or via email to our platform support team, and we can share any new information we have on the request.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Was this ever implemented?Any way to see unfinished auction lines on the chart.

Comment

Hello marktrading​,
            Thank you for the note.

That feature has not been implemented yet. I'll add a vote to the initial feature request.

Once it's implemented, it will be posted with the assigned ID number "SFT-3666" on our Help Guide - Release notes: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
            Oxana R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi there, just wanted to drop in and say that I too am looking for a feature or indicator to track unfinished auctions. Specifically, I'd like to have something that draws a line from the unfinished auction that extends to the right until it is retraded again. Furthermore, it would also be nice to have the option to do the same with the POC or imbalances. I assume the programming would all be very similar.

Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post funk10101  
              Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
              11 responses
              0 likes