accounts not updating from brokerage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accounts not updating from brokerage

I used my account for two trades. They were both and out short trades on the S&P micro e-mini futures. I had $1250 in the account before trade, took a $10 loss and exited the trade. Since then (2 days later) my account info in the program software shows a negative cash value even though I have 1235 in my Phillip Capital account. I assumed i had to wait until the end of day before Phillips updated my account balances so I waited til this morning to go online and trade again. I logged in and the program still shows a negative cash balance. it rejects my trades because it shows a negative balance. is there a setting in the software i need to change in order to get it to communicate with the brokerage? I never thought this was gonna be so difficult.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
    • Phone: 312.423.2234
    • Email: orders[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com
    What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred