market analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

market analyzer

not only do you not have proper watchlists (something ALL traders use) the Market analyzer is so amateurish. at most I can have 3 "watchlists" on it using the tabs feature, but just now, while trying to copy tickers from one list to the other (very cumbersome as no "move to" or drag feature) having to skip back and forth, because of the stupid giant sized 'X' I just deleted one watchlist. No confirm question, no undo feature.. just gone.

Utter garbage.

Hello,

The easiest way to copy a market analyzer to a new window would be to right click the tab and duplicate to a new tab or window. Alternatively you can right click the display and select 'create instrument list' to then be able to load just the instruments to a new market analyzer.
    I've linked to our help guide page with further information on using the market analyzer window for your reference:

Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i don't want to make a new market analyzer? I'm trying to copy TICKERS - the point is, i just deleted an entire watchlist by accident so easily because of the big X - no fail safe to stop that from happening

Comment

look at the size and positioning of that 'X' - can't you see how easy it is to just wipe out an entire watchlist with one slight accidental positioning of the mouse pointer?

Comment

Hello,

If you have the workspace saved, you can shutdown without saving the workspace and the workspace will appear with the accidentally closed window since it was previously saved. This works for any window accidentally closed out such as a chart, analyzer, trade performance etc.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
          Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post aussugardefender  
          Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
          14 responses