• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Unable to load platform

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmackay41
    started a topic Unable to load platform

Unable to load platform

I currently have to uninstall NT8 on a daily basis and re-install due to an ongoing issue which is being dealt with seperately by Patrick at Support.
    However today I re-installed, the platform opened to allow me to upload my script files and configure my data connection. I went to re connect but the platform now fails to load. It gets as far as the Ninjatrader "verify licence", then returns to desktop.

I have taken Event Viewer file of this and await your response so I can forward them to to you.

Thanks

• dmackay41
    replied
    Thanks
    2 separate emails sent ATTN ERIC, one containing the log and trace zip files and the other containing the Event Viewer files for the time period of this issue.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please write into to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]Com along with the Event Viewer log, your log and trace files and a link to this forum post.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by yeshujbp, Today, 08:10 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post yeshujbp  
Started by backtester831, Today, 06:54 PM
0 responses
1 view