Platform freezing again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platform freezing again

I work from 2 platforms, one on my laptop and one on my PC.

My laptop platform will not load as of this morning and now my PC is continually freezing.
    The freeze occurred at 14.05.(8 mins ago)

Can I start this thread please for a resolution please. I have the log and trace zips, as well as Event Viewer files ready to be sent as email, or i can send via the platform Email Support facility with the Event Viewer attachment.

You used the word 'again' in your post. Is this the same symptoms you've already reported to us here on the forums or via email? Could you provide a link or ticket number if that is the case?

Without more information, we'll be unable to tell why you're experiencing these symptoms. Please send us an email with the log and trace files so we can provide a resolution for you.

Do not attach any of these files to the forum. They may contain sensitive information which should not be shared with the public.

In general, for issues with no clear/obvious root cause, it is best to contact us via email first.

When you write in, make sure to include "1966945 ATTN PatrickG" in the message.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DanielSanMartin