Issue with Point & figure chart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Point & figure chart.

I installed NT8 but every time open Point & figure chart NT8 always shows me candlestick chart. But this issue doesn't happen if I open bar chart, it will always show me bar chart the same thing also happens if open line chart NT8 will show me line chart as well. My my issue only with point & figure chart.

I've reinstalled NT8 multiples times and tried from different computers but the issue still persists.

Could please assist me? any help would be appreciated.

Can you clarify specifically where you're choosing "Point and Figure"? Is this in the data series 'type' drop down, or the chart style 'chart style' drop down? You should be choosing the data series 'type' drop down:

Comment

I wonder, does NT support one step back of 1 box Reversal?

Please my my attachment files below.
      Attached Files

Comment

NinjaTrader does not support this style of Point and Figure bar type by default.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-652. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 05-13-2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Do you know if there's plug in / extension that provide this feature?

Comment

I am not familiar wirh one, however I encourage you to visit our publicly available NinjaTrader Ecosystem website to search for one.

I also encourage other forum users to provide relevant links if they're aware of an add-on that does this.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post ZenCortexCLICK  
            Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
            172 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post sidlercom80