NT8 frrezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 frrezes

I am using BG order software. and just upgraded to their latest version. But when I try to run the software NT8 freezes and I have to shutdown, run repair and try again. But running repair doesn't seem to help. I am running the most recent version of the software. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

If the only change that was made to NinjaTrader was the installation or update of a custom add-on, then that is my first suspicion for troubleshooting. Have you contacted the developer of the add-on regarding what you're experiencing? If so, what did they report? If not, please do so now and let me know what they report.

We'll likely need you to write in so we can analyze your log and trace files, but let's see if we can't learn something useful here on the forums

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)

Does the issue occur in safe mode? So we can further diagnose your system, start NinjaTrader in Safe Mode.To enable safe mode, please use the following steps:
    • Ensure NinjaTrader is shut down
    • Hold the CONTROL key and double click the NinjaTrader icon.
    • Keep the CONTROL key held down until you see the Control Center.
    • You can verify you are in safe mode by going to Help -> About.

Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please connect to a data feed then open a new chart with no custom bar types/indicators/templates and test for issues.

If there are no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to the Control Center > Workspaces > Choose your workspace.

If there are no issues, restart NinjaTrader normally and test for issues.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace, adding 1 indicator at a time. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns.

Please let me know the results of this test.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Max238
    by Max238

Started by giulyko00, Yesterday, 12:03 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes