I can't see charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see charts

I can't see most of the charts, I can only open some charts with a CQG account. Can someone help me?

The data you receive from your connected data provider is controlled by what that connection is subscribed to. Is this a live paid account or a demo account?

Can you elaborate further on what charts (instruments) work and which don't?

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

hi , please i have a problem with chart display minute it works just in daily, monthly.... And also can't i see a database , i just have a demo account

Comment

moussabir , from your screenshots I can see that you're viewing EURCHF 1 minute chart but no data is displayed. So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
        • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
        • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
        • Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

NinjaTrader_PatrickG
          HI. I have a similar problem as the previous guys. Any interval before Daily does not display any data.
          -8.0.26.0 64-bit
          -Kinetick End Of Day (free)
          -BRY
          -2 Minute
          -I haven't seen any errors

Comment

FernTrader,

Thanks for posting.

This can be expected when connecting to Kinetick End of Day data. This connection can only provide End of Day data for Daily (or higher) charts. To see intraday data on a chart, a data provider that supports your desired data would need to be used. More information on the data available from the supported data providers at the below link:

Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
            16 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post samish18  
            Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes