Volumetric Bars Halting Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volumetric Bars Halting Update

My Volumetric Bars Chart Freezes After Every 15 Minutes. I Have To Reload All Data To Make It Plot Again Please Give Solution For This. Seniors May Help.

Do you have real-time data in general? If you load the same instrument on a one minute chart with no templates or indicators, do you see the price updating? Or is it static?

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Hello Patrick , My Version is 8.0.21.1 64-bit ,
      I have Realtime data in general .
      If you load the same instrument on a one minute chart with no templates or indicators, do you see the price updating? Or is it static? - If I loads same instrument on any time frame without templates or indicators , Price Chart updates for only 15 Minutes and freezes.
      Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window. ---- I connected to Truedata , India
      What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? --- NIFTY_I { CONTINUOUS FUTURES }
      Please Guide.

Comment

Data updates in real-time for 15 minutes and then stops - that is very strange.

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Have you spoken with TrueData about this symptom? If so, what did they report? If not, please do so now.

Comment

Hi Patrick ,

There is no error on the screen .

Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report? >>> Not Checked Today , Will Check Tomorrow & Revert To You.

Have you spoken with TrueData about this symptom? If so, what did they report? If not, please do so now. >>> Not reported to Truedata as all other charts

are updating without " Volumetric Bars "

Will Revert Tomorrow After Cheking.

Comment

Hi , Patrick ,

I found following log error when Volumetric Bar chart update halted today.
            15-05-2020 09:20 Default Failed to call 'Add' method: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.BarsTypes.VolumetricData.A dd(Bars bars, Double price, Int64 volume, Boolean isBuying, Int32 filter) at NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.BarsTypes.VolumetricBarsTy pe.OnDataPoint(Bars bars, Double open, Double high, Double low, Double close, DateTime time, Int64 volume, Boolean isBar, Double bid, Double ask) at NinjaTrader.Data.BarsSeries.Add(Bars bars, Double open, Double high, Double low, Double close, DateTime time, Int64 volume, Double tickSize, Boolean isBar, Double bid, Double ask)
            Please guide

Comment

Please let me know what TrueData reports about this symptom and log message

Comment

The True Data team says -

Hi,

If the data is flowing into Ninja Trader normally, then the Ninja Team needs to tell us what we need to do differently to make the indicator work.

Please confirm first the version of Velocity you are using. We need to know this to confirm that you are using the latest Ninja plugin and Velocity app.

Please refer the change log here.

If all that is okay, then we would need to get in touch with Ninja to find out what we need to do differently.

So please check your version and let us know.

I confirmed to them that I am using the latest version of Velocity on my Ninja .

Please Guide
                Last edited by Jasminee; 05-15-2020, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Based on their response, they need you to confirm something for them so they can then reach out to us for troubleshooting. Please follow up with TrueData to provide the information they need to proceed.

Comment

Hi ,

I have already confirmed to them that I am using their latest software version . I request you to get in touch with True data and solve me issue and also for other users.

Regards

Comment

TrueData must contact us directly if they want us to work with them on a symptom caused by their add-on/data. Respond to your contact saying this. They should have a direct contact to our Development Team. If they say they do not, tell them to write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com referencing "2555931 ATTN Patrick G"

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Max238
                      by Max238

Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
                      1 response
                      0 likes