Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Only charts for Futures are working. All others are blank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only charts for Futures are working. All others are blank.

Hello, I've read many of the other threads about blank charts, but I'm still having issues.

I just started using the DEMO (ver.8-64bit) and it works great for futures - although did loose connection today for a short period.
    My main issue is, I cannot load any charts for stocks. It just gives my a blank chart window. I tried the "Kinetick - End of Day"
    and "NinjaTrader Continuum" connections. These appear to be the only two connections I'm authorized to use for the demo.
    Maybe it's a limitation of the demo, or maybe I'm doing something silly. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Last edited by RyahTrade; 05-15-2020, 08:33 PM.

Yeah, I think that you don't have data to connect to the others products if you want to verify you can make a demo account somewhere else to get stocks n' forex data so you can set up a new connection I'm pretty sure that it must be your problem, you can always write an email to the support team.

Comment

Hello RyahTrade,

Thank you for your post.

The Kinetick End Of Day (free) feed does not supply intra-day data in NinjaTrader, only Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly intervals are available. Please use the Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly interval in your chart. The NinjaTrader Continuum connection will only support Futures data.

If you want to load intra-day data for stocks in NinjaTrader, you will need to be connected to a data provider that supports stocks in NinjaTrader.

For example, the NinjaTrader Continuum connection will only support futures data, the Kinetick and Interactive Brokers connections will support data for Stocks.

If you would like, I could have a colleague reach out to you with options to receive data for stocks.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over understanding the data provided by all of the connectivity providers. Expand the section labeled Understanding the data provided by your connectivity providerPlease do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
      Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
        If you want to load intra-day data for stocks in NinjaTrader, you will need to be connected to a data provider that supports stocks in NinjaTrader.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over understanding the data provided by all of the connectivity providers. Expand the section labeled Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider
        The link you provided fails to provide show any information about Data Providers that provide data for stocks.

Hmm, the legend at the bottom identifies category codes, but they're not used in the chart.

I'm using latest version of Firefox 76.0.1 (64-bit) on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Just checked w/Chrome -- I'll be darned, the chart has more columns!

Ah, the problem seems to be Firefox does not show a horizontal scroll bar for this page.
        Try as I might, the horizontal scrollbar does not show up in Firefox ... wait wait.

Uh ... never mind, seems like the download notification bar from an extension called
        "Download Manager (S3)" completely hides the horizontal scroll bar along the bottom.

Crisis averted.
        Learn something new every day!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin  
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        6 responses