Agile.NET for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marcus2300 Thanks for your response.

I am currently in the same stage you are. I sent them my MAC number and everything they asked for Thursday and it has been days. Please tell me they sent it to you Monday. The number says its been disconnected.

NinjaTrader_ChelseaB I have sent a couple files out using the free trial and although I purchased a year of agile it is still saying the files are no longer valid. Will I need to re-export all the files I already sent with the new agile they send me?

Comment

Originally posted by litamm89 View Post
      marcus2300 Thanks for your response.

I am currently in the same stage you are. I sent them my MAC number and everything they asked for Thursday and it has been days. Please tell me they sent it to you Monday. The number says its been disconnected.

NinjaTrader_ChelseaB I have sent a couple files out using the free trial and although I purchased a year of agile it is still saying the files are no longer valid. Will I need to re-export all the files I already sent with the new agile they send me?
      They are not fast, but everything worked out for me.
      What is "The number says its been disconnected."? Is it the trial version? Then you should just wait.
      When you receive the new password, you will have to re-export the scripts again. I suppose that the password is encoded in the scripts. To avoid that you just took the trial version to protect the indicators and never pay them.
      My paid version works without any problem.
      Last edited by marcus2300; 07-25-2021, 06:21 AM.

Comment

marcus2300 Sorry I meant the phone number to call the customer support they have listed. I will take your advice and just wait and pray that they will send me my new encoded password.

Thank you so much for your input.

Comment

Hello litamm89,

From understanding files exported with a trial of Agile.NET will need to be re-exported using the paid version.
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have an automated strategy and I want to protect it and share it but use it on a single ninja platform that takes its ID machine, how can I do that?

Comment

Hello adeleithor,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Unfortunately, as this is not officially supported I cannot provide direction for this on an open forum.

Contact info [at] ninjatraderecosystem [dot] com if you would like to privately inquire about the unsupported code to achieve this.
              Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
              Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
              7 responses
              0 likes