$SQ / $PDD - wth are these charts lol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$SQ / $PDD - wth are these charts lol?

So I added ETH to my charts and obviously as this is Ninjatrader, something has gone terribly wrong....

Can you explain these ridiculous charts I'm facing at the market open this morning?

PDD went to $85 pre-market and is now back down to $26?

SQ dropped to $25 pre-market and is now back to $92?

I find this hard to believe....
    Attached Files

I do not see the same issue on my end. We'll need to find out why you're experiencing this symptom on your end.
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • Does the issue persist if you right-click on your chart and select 'reload all historical data'?

Comment

8.0.15.1 64-bit

Interactive Brokers

Possible errors (see attachment)

If I reload historical data the problem goes away but sp do the Extended Trading Hours, so....
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Irukandji View Post
        8.0.15.1 64-bit
        If I reload historical data the problem goes away but sp do the Extended Trading Hours, so....
        Do you mean that you no longer see any historical data and that only real-time data persists? If not, could you clarify further and also include a screenshot of what you're describing?

Comment

I mean pre-market data disappears, so it goes from Wednesday 16:00 to 09:30 Thursday with no "Extended" trading hours data showing.

It cant be recreated because it happened at the open - the only way I'll be able to see if it happens again is by "testing" it at the open again tomorrow.

Noe of this is helpful when trying to actually use the charts for live trading.

Yet more time wasted.

Comment

The symptoms you're experiencing and what you've reported make me think that there is a data issue, a cache issue, or perhaps even a trading hours template issue.

I would consider not received ETH data even though you have the template set to one which includes those hours an issue which you can reproduce now and one we can work on resolving.

Let's work together via email so I can see more details about your NinjaTrader. Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a link to this forum post and "1971038 ATTN Patrick G" so we can find a solution to what you're experiencing.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post chbruno
            by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes