Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader 8 wont open

Hey there,

So a few weeks ago NinjaTrader 8 worked perfectly.

Suddently I cant run NinjaTrader 8 anymore.

If I try to open NinjaTrader 8, the control center opens up - but seconds after a new window pops up saying: "NinjaTrader does not work anymore. Searching for a Solution."

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fvBRnI0

and if I press on "OK" NinjaTrader 8 shuts down.

I already tried to uninstall and install ninjatrader 8 again but that didnt work.

NinjaTrader 7 still runs perfect.

Hello SpaceGrey, Thanks for your post.

Please write in to PlatformSupport(AT)NinjaTrader(DOT)com and reference this forum post with RE:JOSH in the subject line. Please attach your Log and Trace files to your email so that I may investigate this matter further. You may follow the steps below to attach those files.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Okay I just sended you an email.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JoshG View Post
      Hello SpaceGrey, Thanks for your post.

Please write in to PlatformSupport(AT)NinjaTrader(DOT)com and reference this forum post with RE:JOSH in the subject line. Please attach your Log and Trace files to your email so that I may investigate this matter further. You may follow the steps below to attach those files.
      • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
      • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.

Comment

Hi there, Is there anyone who can assist or provide guidance on this matter please?

I am new using ninjatrader , i have been trying to install ninjatrade 8 for 2 days right now, I think I have read all the articles online but I cannot manage to do it.

"NinjaTrader does not work anymore. Searching for a Solution."

After I download ninjtrade 8 and install the program, everything seems just fine but when I launch the program the following message appears:

"Ninjatrader has stopped work."

I have already checked and double checked that my pc has the minimun requierement, but mi pc is okey.
        there is something wrong, it is not firewalls, or antivirus, I have given all the access to the program, i dont know what it is.

someone can help with this please? I am loosing my mind.

Comment

Hi there, Is there anyone who can assist or provide guidance on this matter please?

I am new using ninjatrader , i have been trying to install ninjatrade 8 for 2 days right now, I think I have read all the articles online but I cannot manage to do it.

After I download ninjtrade 8 and install the program, everything seems just fine but when I launch the program the following message appears:

"Ninjatrader has stopped work."

I have already checked and double checked that my pc has the minimun requierement, but mi pc is okey.
          there is something wrong, it is not firewalls, or antivirus, I have given all the access to the program, i dont know what it is.

someone can help with this please? I am loosing my mind.

Comment

Hello iamthe.mura,

Welcome to the forums!

We apologize that your message was missed. If a post is made to a very old thread, we may not get alerted. Please be sure to open a new thread to post new inquiries. You can learn more about using the forum below.

Please test installing a clean environment and if we are still having issues, please write in to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with the text "Attn Jim 2104775" and please include a link to this thread.

Clean Environment Test:

Creating a clean environment can be done by following the steps below:
            1. Close NinjaTrader 8, and rename the "NinjaTrader 8" folder in My Documents to something like: "NinjaTrader 8 OLD"
            2. Uninstall NinjaTrader from the Windows Control Panel and reinstall using the installer from http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
            3. Test opening the platform and see if you encounter any issues with the platform freezing
            If you ever need to switch back to your original platform, you may do so by closing NinjaTrader and swapping the platform folder names.

For example, Close NinjaTrader and rename the new "NinjaTrader 8" folder to "NinjaTrader 8 NEW" and the "NinjaTrader 8 OLD" folder to "NinjaTrader 8." Then restart the platform. Simply put: NinjaTrader 8 will always load the "NinjaTrader 8" folder in My Documents.

We look forward to assisting.
            JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
            47 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses