Update ninjatrader 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update ninjatrader 8

Hello, is there any way to update ninjatrader 8 automatically? And if not, if it is manually, how can it be done? Today I just saw that it had an old installation and the program did not warn me. Thank you.

Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader must be updated manually. To update NinjaTrader, please follow the steps below:
    • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
    • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    • Enter your license key and press Submit
    • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
    • Select 'Download'
    • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
    In-product announcements will automatically pop up when a new version is released. However, there is a "Do not show again" checkbox that appears on these announcements. If this box was checked, no further announcements would be shown concerning updates until the platform has been reinstalled.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok, so is there a way to automatically notify me every time there is a new version? Can you go deeper into this topic? And for ninjatrader 7? Does it work the same? To not repeat the post.
      Thank you.

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Thank you for your reply.

There is not an option to manually set a reminder or notification to update, however, a pop up will automatically show when NinjaTrader 7 or NinjaTrader 8 is launched after a new release. In NinjnaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8, an in-product announcement will automatically pop up when a new version is released. However, there is a "Do not show again" checkbox that appears on these announcements. If this box was checked, no further announcements would be shown concerning updates until the platform has been reinstalled.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

But the problem is that I had an old version of Ninjatrader 8 installed and I knew it was old because I entered the ninjatrader website and wanted to get a demo account for the data. This and only way was when I found out that there was a new version BUT the program never warned me that there was a new version. This is why I ask you if there is a way to force “OPTIONS” to notify me when there is a new version. Regards.

Comment

Hello punkiy2111,

Open the "News and Announcements" directory from the main NinjaTrader Forum - Top right hand of page you can subscribe to this directory.
            This method doesn't automatically update NinjaTrader 8 but it will notify you when a new build has been released.
            Hope this helps !!

Comment

Thank you very much, I meant this

Comment

I have NT 8 ver 80.026.1 64 bit. How do I d/l the update? It keeps bringing me to some page to log-in. What is going on?

Comment

Hello Joseph Connors,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

To update to the latest version of NinjaTrader Desktop, please follow the steps below:
                  • Login into the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard. Registering for the account dashboard is required to access the download of NinjaTrader Desktop.
                  • Click "Download" in the bottom left-hand corner of the sidebar
                  • Next select "Download" in the "Most Recent Release" Window in the main screen
                  • Once the installation had downloaded, ensure any previous version of NinjaTrader is closed before running the installation package.
                    • Note: You may need to locate this in your "Downloads" folder in a Windows File Explorer

After the installation package is completed, you will be able to log into NinjaTrader Desktop with the connection guide linked below.

Connecting in NinjaTrader Desktop

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.
                  Eduardo R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Eduardo View Post
                    你好 Joseph Connors,

感谢您使用 NinjaTrader。

要更新到最新版本的 NinjaTrader 桌面版,请按照以下步骤操作:
                    [列表][*]登录 NinjaTrader 账户仪表板需要注册账户仪表板才能访问 NinjaTrader 桌面版下载。[*]点击侧边栏左下角的“下载”[*]接下来在主屏幕的“最新版本”窗口中选择“下载”[*]下载安装后,确保任何以前的版本在运行安装包之前关闭 NinjaTrader 的。
                    [列表][*]注意:您可能需要在 Windows 文件资源管理器的“下载”文件夹中找到它[/LIST][/LIST]
                    安装包完成后,您将能够使用连接指南登录 NinjaTrader 桌面下面链接。

在 NinjaTrader 桌面中连接

如果我们可以,请告诉我们
                    Eduardo R:Thanks按照这一步连接后,​​可以连接到@US30的分钟数据,但是无法加载“Range”数据 。

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                    47 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post aligator  
                    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post jaybedreamin