Metastock Data İmport Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metastock Data İmport Problem

Hello, I transfer the metastock data (1minute) to the Ninatrader 8 program. The process is successful, but when I get to the chart show it shows nothing.

Metastock data connector really made our job very easy. If anyone is knowledgeable about Ninjatrader 8 script, please contact me.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)

Within the NinjaTrader historical data window, please click on the 'Edit' tab on the bottom of the window. Expand 'Historical Data' > Expand 'GARAN' > Expand 'Last' > Expand 'Minute' > Click on a month then a day. Do you see data available? Here is a short video example:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Please also attach the raw Metastock data file you used to import the data.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)

Within the NinjaTrader historical data window, please click on the 'Edit' tab on the bottom of the window. Expand 'Historical Data' > Expand 'GARAN' > Expand 'Last' > Expand 'Minute' > Click on a month then a day. Do you see data available? Here is a short video example:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Please also attach the raw Metastock data file you used to import the data.

Comment

Thanks for the data file.

Please answer my other questions:

https://www.screencast.com/t/baKyoBSyfyH0

Comment

Thanks for the data file.

Please answer my other questions:

Excuse me;

Tick ​​Data only appears

Versiyon: 8.0.21.1

Comment

I would only expect tick-based charts to load if all you have is tick data. In your original screenshot, you had a 1 minute chart. If you change this to any tick based chart (let's say 150 tick), the chart should use your tick data to build the chart.

Comment

I would only expect tick-based charts to load if all you have is tick data. In your original screenshot, you had a 1 minute chart. If you change this to any tick based chart (let's say 150 tick), the chart should use your tick data to build the chart.
              Thanks for your interest, but I also uploaded 1 minute data, I got a positive message that it was uploaded. But I couldn't see the data.

Comment

Please provide a screenshot of your historical data window which shows the minute data

Comment

Please provide a screenshot of your historical data window which shows the minute data

I made a short video for you. When we import the data for one minute in the video, it is seen that there is no problem but that data is not reached afterwards.

Comment

I see that you import the data then open a chart, however, you do not confirm that minute data exists in the Historical Data window. We need to confirm what data is available after the import. If the data available looks no different than the screenshot you provided in post #5 this means that the data you're importing simply doesn't include minute data.

Comment

I see that you import the data then open a chart, however, you do not confirm that minute data exists in the Historical Data window. We need to confirm what data is available after the import. If the data available looks no different than the screenshot you provided in post #5 this means that the data you're importing simply doesn't include minute data.
                      I couldn't understand why the problem was caused. I can use Metastock data without any problem in another program.

Comment

Does the data also have zero volume when viewed in Metastock/The other program?

The file you provided earlier only contained tick data for ADESE and GARAN:

Please provide me with the same/all files you're using to import.
                        Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 05-21-2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Does the data also have zero volume when viewed in Metastock/The other program?

The file you provided earlier only contained tick data for ADESE and GARAN:

Please provide me with the same/all files you're using to import.
                          The 1 minute data and tick data data I use are in the mail attachment. If we come to the other subject, the knowledge of the haim is not included in the other program.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/x23ds.../1Min.rar/file = 1 minutes

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aw9kz.../Tick.rar/file = tick data

Thank you for your attention.

Comment

the MASTER file in tick.rar successfully imports 160 instruments. The MASTER file in the 1min.rar folder imports zero items. Can you download 1min.rar from your link above and tell me:
                            • What specific file(s) you're choosing to import
                            • What the pop up says when the import completes ("x data records....")
                            • What, if any, messages appear in the log tab of the Control Center after the import

Comment

the MASTER file in tick.rar successfully imports 160 instruments. The MASTER file in the 1min.rar folder imports zero items. Can you download 1min.rar from your link above and tell me:
                              • What specific file(s) you're choosing to import
                              • What the pop up says when the import completes ("x data records....")
                              • What, if any, messages appear in the log tab of the Control Center after the import
                              Thanks Patrick;

It is probably a problem caused by the data that I will try to solve the problem with the data provider. I will ask you to provide guidance on something. There is a company with a platform that offers Borsa İstanbul data. This company stated that they can assist ninjatrader 8 with the external app to deliver live data. How to make the Externall app and what needs attention. I request guidance from you on this matter. If the company can achieve success if the app will show a significant increase in externall located in Turkey also potential customers. Unfortunately, in Ninjatrader 8, there is no broker by including Borsa İstanbul data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by f.saeidi, Today, 05:56 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Jltarrau  
                              Started by Jltarrau, Today, 05:57 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Jltarrau