Live Data feed on charts and superdom not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Data feed on charts and superdom not working

I have a new license key and Im not getting live data on my charts or my Superdom. My connection is green and I can see my updated chart but its not moving

Based on the information you've provided, I suspect your connection is not subscribed for real-time data. Please reach out to your data provider/broker and confirm your real-time data subscriptions.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-20, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Thank you for your response,
      I am running 8.0.21.1 64-bit
      I am connected to my live acct shows green icon
      ES 06-20, MES 06-20, M2K 06-20 are not displaying price movement either on all time frames.
      no errors at this time.

Comment

Based on the information you've provided, I suspect your connection is not subscribed for real-time data. Please reach out to your data provider/broker and confirm your real-time data subscriptions.

Comment

I have the same issues with my new license I purchase, my broker is PhillipCapital what should I do to resolve the issues ?

Comment

Originally posted by gsaldana07 View Post
            I have a new license key and Im not getting live data on my charts or my Superdom. My connection is green and I can see my updated chart but its not moving
            have you resolve your issues ?

Comment

nellopau , Philip Capital is likely your clearing firm, not your broker. If you're a NinjaTrader Brokerage client please contact my colleagues on the Brokerage Support Team to confirm your subscriptions:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post GLFX005
              by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
              2 responses