Collapse

Kinetic Data provider issue - 25/5 Daily candle from CME Futures still missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetic Data provider issue - 25/5 Daily candle from CME Futures still missing

Hi NT Support,

As a Kinetic Data subscriber, I have to acknowledge that today, 27/5, the daily candles of 25/5 (memorial day, limited trading hours) are still missing (equity commodities and FX futures). Any updates?
    Thanks.
    Andrea

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "2574813 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just for information: There are no daily candles for May 25, because it is not a trade date. All transactions for Monday, May 25 are for trade day Tuesday, May 26. As Kinetick is a professional data provider, the daily data is as provided by the exchange. Therefore there is no daily candle for Memorial Day. The same rules apply to Martin-Luther-King Day, President's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. You may scroll through your chart and check it and find no daily candles for these days, although the exchange is open. Also, please read contract specifications by CME and Holiday Schedule which is published by them. No need to check log and trace files.
      Last edited by Harry; 05-27-2020, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
        Just for information: There are no daily candles for May 25, because it is not a trade date. All transactions for Monday, May 25 are for trade day Tuesday, May 26. As Kinetick is a professional data provider, the daily data is as provided by the exchange. Therefore there is no daily candle for Memorial Day. The same rules apply to Martin-Luther-King Day, President's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Thanksgiving. You may scroll through your chart and check it and find no daily candles for these days, although the exchange is open. Also, please read contract specifications by CME and Holiday Schedule which is published by them. No need to check log and trace files.
        Thank you, Harry, this is exactly the kind of information/insight I was looking for, and something I was thinking about looking at Times/Dates of intraday candles.

Thank you
        Andrea
        Last edited by afoschini; 05-27-2020, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920