AI Generate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI Generate

Hey this might be a stupid question, but Im noticing that the AI Generate feature in the strategy analyzer window takes a very long time to process. Is there anyone i can work with and under which category would i be able to find someone who can run these test for me?

Hello andrewtrades,

Thanks for your question.

The AI Generate backtester in nature is compute intensive. I would recommend running the tests when you know you can set time aside for the backtest to complete. You could also consider running the tests on another machine so you can continue with the regular operations on your PC.

I could not recommend services to have someone run various tests for you, but I will have a representative of our EcoSystem reach out with information on Virtual Private Server services where you can run NinjaTrader on a VPS to perform these tests.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello andrewtrades,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Jim.

There are a handful of third-party VPS providers that would allow you to run NinjaTrader on a remote server. Here is a link to the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website with search results for third-party VPS providers. You can find more information about these companies by visiting their websites and contacting them directly:The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post love2code2trade  
      Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post funk10101