Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Delay betwen Chart and chart trader price (box)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delay betwen Chart and chart trader price (box)

Hello I need your help and recommendations in this regard: I have a problem, my PC receives information in the Graph with a delay of 5 or 10 seconds, in fact when I look at my chart trader the price data is higher or lower than what the graph shows me, I take the following actions to correct, I disconnect, and the chart continues to graph even without connection, apparently with data in buffer, it worries me because this way I cannot operate, it is like operating blindly, if I put operations seeing the graph, and I put them They put me in negative with large or positive amounts, and if I close them they do not close me in what P&L says, only what the graph indicates, I have lost operations, this happens in the market openings or in the important news, now I is happening more often. Reinstall the version of the Ninjatrader, and it's still the same, my notebook has 4G RAM and 8 Processors, so I don't think it's the PC, can you help me about it. I work withh Speedup training academy conection and rithmic trader conection, could be that the problem?, please let me know how to fix it. Thanks Henry

Hello,
    This is usually caused by a script or two causing a rendering delay in your charting.

To see what (if any) NinjaScript items may be contributing to the symptoms, please open the NinjaScript Utilization Monitor while the symptom is occurring:
    • Control Center > New > NinjaScript Output
    • Right-click within the NinjaScript output window > Select 'NinjaScript Utilization Monitor...
    • This window will begin to populate with NinjaScript items in order of time spent processing
    • Let this window populate for at least a few minutes then send me a screenshot of it's contents
      • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
      • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    I look forward to your reply.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Atach its the monitor you asked for!.. Let me know what to do, DoI Need to erase it?
      Attached Files

Comment

Here you have second one with more Indicators Monitor processing!
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

It appears the ncatRSD indicator is causing a significant delay on your system, which other users have reported as well. I would advise removing this script from your workspace to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

• Here it is the error that show when I try to remove de ninjascript assembly, plese let me konw how to fix it or get a new fresh ninjatrader without indicators!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

You can install a fresh NT without indicators by going to Documents>NinjaTrader 8 and deleting the Bin folder.

Then go to your start menu and search for 'control panel' and then open 'programs and features'. Here, find NinjaTrader 8, right click and select repair.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
              12 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
              Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
              1 response
              0 likes