Error in connection Ninjatrader 8 FXCM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in connection Ninjatrader 8 FXCM.

Hi, At the beginning of the week and connect as always I have not been able to connect to my FXCM account, I made another new account in FXCM suspecting that it could be the expired account (every 30 days demo, but that is not the reason, I mention that I have two computers with Ninjatrader and in both does not connect neither the old account nor the one that I just created, the error is:

Error in 'OnSessionStatusChanged': 'System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(Exceptio nResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKe y key, TValue value, Boolean add) at fxcore2.O2GSystemPropertiesReader..ctor(IntPtr native) at fxcore2.O2GResponseReaderFactory.createSystemPrope rtiesReader(O2GResponse response) at NinjaTrader.Fxcm.Adapter.onSessionStatusChanged(O2 GSessionStatusCode status)'

1) Import a backtup that had a date before the error, it was not solved.
    2) Create a new FXCM account, the same error. (in both separate computers).
    3) Right now I will reinstall Ninjatrader 8 (I do not know if it works because the same thing happens in both computers), I'm going to do it suspecting that it could be a problem with the product key?
    4) If that does not work out for me, I'll wait for your help or ask FXCM for help to see if it's their problem and not Ninjatrader 8.

Thank you very much for the help. Greetings.

Problem solved
    -> The account must be created from https://www.fxcmespanol.com/plataformas/ninjatrader

creating a DEMO from "general" the keys apparently do not work, I created the account from FXCM / Ninjatrader and run good.

Greetings and thanks.

Comment

Hello Support

I'm having the same problem with the same error message. This is for an existing FXCM account that I have been using for almost 2 years with no problems. I tried creating another connection in NT8 for FXCM with same login details but did not resolve the issue?

I've emailed you my log and trace files

Comment

Hello TraderYoda,

Thank you for your note.

There is no known resolution for this at this time, I would suggest registering for a new FXCM demo account at the following link: http://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData

Let us know if further questions come up.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post RookieTrader