Secure Team Code Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aligator View Post

Is there an alternative to Agile.Net (too expensive for non-vendors)?
    Too expensive? $100 per year is too expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by marcus2300 View Post

Too expensive? $100 per year is too expensive?
      I don't know if your question is sarcastic or not but one can get Amazon Prime or Netflix for $100 per year instead of sharing free indicators. $100/year may not be expensive if you are a vendor and actually selling something. But for sharing free,com'on..

Protected compiling is simply for sharing intellectual property. However, matching a machine number is definitely what some vendors use to prevent sharing and protect their business. What's in your wallet?

Comment

Originally posted by aligator View Post

I don't know if your question is sarcastic or not but one can get Amazon Prime or Netflix for $100 per year instead of sharing free indicators. $100/year may not be expensive if you are a vendor and actually selling something. But for sharing free,com'on..

Protected compiling is simply for sharing intellectual property. However, matching a machine number is definitely what some vendors use to prevent sharing and protect their business. What's in your wallet?
        I am not sarcastic at all. People who created the Secure code don't work for free, and they are free to ask what they wish. It is their IP. If you don't like it find another solution. Find a free program on internet and your problem is solved..

Anybody can say "I use it for free sharing" but that is impossible to check. So people can pretend to use it for free sharing. What's the use of protecting free shared code? Free is free and does not have to be protected. Just don't share for free and your problem is solved.

You want to protect your IP, somebody can help you but he should do that for free? Why should he work for free? You decided to work for free, that does not mean that all other people should work for free too.
        If $100 is too expensive to protect your intellectual property, I wonder how intellectual that property is. It is clear that it is even not worth $100, so you cannot speak about "intellectual" property.

$100 a year is just a 2 points profit on the ES on 1 contract.

Do you go to work for free? You can work for me for free; you will do a job that I offer for free to other people. So why should I pay you?
        Last edited by marcus2300; 06-30-2020, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus2300 View Post

so you cannot speak about "intellectual" property.
          Don't hijack and pollute this thread. Read your own not-so- intellectual rambling in Posts #5 and 18:

"I am no vendor but want to share indicators with my children. For safety reasons (unable them to share my indicators with friends) I want to link the authorisation to the machine ID from my children. "

Really, you don't trust your children? You might be better off preaching to your own children first.

But you are correct to say "Anybody can say "I use it for free sharing"'' and you just demonstrated that.

Have a nicer day.

p.s. Don't bother to respond. You will be ignored.

Comment

Lol roflmao

At least I am not so greedy (or poor?) that I cannot pay $100 a year.
            The fact that you cannot afford this small amount tells a lot about how good you are as a (paper?) trader.
            Last edited by marcus2300; 07-01-2020, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
            115 responses
            1 like
            Last Post kevinenergy  
            Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH