missing data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing data

Hi. I am trying to display historical data from 2015 but it seems there is some missing data and despite going to Tools -> Historical Data and loading data from that time period, the data gap still persists. My data connection is cqg. Please view the attached image for your reference. Could you please look into how this can be fixed? Thanks.
    Attached Files

It looks like you're loading a tick-based chart. Tick data usually is restricted to one year or less of availability from data providers. CQG-based connections use NinjaTrader's historical data servers. Tick data on NinjaTrader's servers is only maintained for 1 year. I suspect you had tick data locally stored and then were also able to download up to one year into the past, however, it is expected that historical data could not be downloaded to fill in your gaps from >1 year ago.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

Do you experience the same issue if you load a time-based chart? For example, 5 minute?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Hi PatrickG. Thanks for the help. The data displayed correctly when I changed to a time-based chart. Much appreciated.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post geotrades1  
      Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes