Futures and Oanda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futures and Oanda

I have a futures account through NT and would like to ad FX through Oanda but it says to connect Oanda through NT continuum. The issue is that futures accounts are also NT continuum and it will only allow one continuum connection to be active at one time. In other words to connect to Oanda i would have to disconnect from futures which is not a viable option. The question is how do i connect to my futures and oanda account simultaneously through NT continuum. thanks

Hello billko1977,

Thank you for your post.

It would not be possible to connect to two NinjaTrader Continuum data feeds at the same time. If you would like to trade futures and forex at the same time, then you would need a separate data connection for each account. There are two possible solutions:

1) You can move your forex account to Forex.com, which uses a different data connection.

2) You can switch your futures trading account to use Rithmic data instead of Continuum. You can contact our brokerage team for more information about this option: BrokerageSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

Comment

Thank you for your response. I actually opened a 4X.com account for that purpose but they don’t report real time volume that is compatible with historical the volume. I have worked in customer service for a week and there’s no resolution available. Can you give any more details On the difference between futures continuum data and the data you’re speaking about for futures so I could then have my continuum hook to Oanda. If the data is the same just provided through a different connection then I would be totally fine with that.

Comment

Rithmic and Continuum are very similar data feeds. You can see the details of these feeds (and all other supported feeds) in the link below:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin